Bowl week gets started with Florida Citrus Sports’ other bowl game, the Russell Athletic Bowl, tonight at 5:30 p.m. While Michigan and Florida enjoy the rest of the city, there are plenty of options to enjoy Orlando to the fullest as you await the Buffalo Wild Wings Citrus Bowl kickoff in just 3 days!
Mostly sunny, partly cloudy with a high of 87 and low of 69. Read more.
Michigan Fan Appreciation Night
I-Drive 360, 8445 International Drive, 7:00 – 11:00 p.m.
See the Orlando Eye lit up in maize & blue and enjoy discounts at I-Drive shops, restaurants and attractions if you wear your team gear!
- La Nouba at Disney Springs, 6:00 & 9:00 p.m.
- Russell Athletic Bowl: #10 UNC vs. #17 Baylor at Orlando Citrus Bowl stadium, 5:30 p.m.
- Orlando Solar Bears vs. South Carolina Stingrays at Amway Center, 7:00 p.m.
- Jake & Elwood Blues Revue: Derek and The Slammers at House of Blues at 7:00 p.m.
- Holiday Inn at Light Up UCF!, 7:00 p.m.
- A Clockwork Orange at Enzian Theater, 9:30 p.m.
Ongoing Holiday Events
- Walt Disney World Holiday Events
- Universal Studios Holiday Events
- Universal Islands of Adventure Holiday Events
- SeaWorld Holiday events
- Legoland Florida Holiday Events
- Light Up UCF at the UCF Arena
- Winter in the Park at Winter Park
- Leu’s Holiday House at Harry P. Leu Gardens
- ICE! At Gaylord Palms
Other Bowls On Television
Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl: 2:00 p.m. ESPN
Russell Athletic Bowl: 5:30 p.m. ESPN
Nova Home Loans Arizona Bowl: 7:30 p.m. ASN
AdvoCare V100 Texas Bowl: 9:00 p.m. ESPN
If you need more ideas for what to do while you’re here, download the official mobile app and check out the City Guide for more.
You can also find more Orlando recommendations from Visit Florida at their special Orlando page.